Should I Wait or leave?

So my girlfriend didn't texted me nor talked to me in one week. I talked to her today and she told me that she's beem kinda off latetly. We continue with the coversation and minutes after she told me that she's not ready for a relationship just yet. So I don't know what to do


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • Well ask her why? She said not yet.. just be direct and give her time to think about it. Ask her why and work it out with her.

    • The thing is that when when I asked her whats wrong the only answer she was giving me was " I dont know "

    • I guess she is thinking about it. Just do your thing, you don't have to wait for her

What Guys Said 1

  • Move on man, if she sad no that it no or u are not her type. You can't change her fellings.


Recommended myTakes