Would you brake up with somone over their political views?

Would you brake up with somone over their political views???

• Yes
    44%(15)46%(23)Vote50%(8)
  • No
    56%(19)54%(27)Vote50%(8)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Political views also reflect your values and character so yes if his political beliefs doesn't match mine, then I will break up with him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they are not pig headed with it, disagreements in politics are healthy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• No. Unless they were completely against my views and belittled them or me, it's not a requirement to be with someone with the same political views. They don't necessarily define the person so it'd be unfair to immediately disqualify them as a partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • If their views truly made me feel uncomfortable, and it's an issue that I feel is important, then yes, I would end a relationship over them. When I am choosing the one person who I want to spend my life with, it's important to me to choose someone who agrees with me about issues that are important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to, but for whatever reason, the obese Mexicans I go out with keep coming out as nazis later on in the relationship. It's so upsetting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. If they were a bigot I'm not keeping them in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't as long as they aren't trying to pish me to agree with them on something that I really dont agree on. When they are pushing their views of situations and things on me and making me uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, if we don't share the same political view it's not going to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not because we are all entitled to our views. It isn't something I even actively talk about in conversations. Usually ends with people arguing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to be with someone who care less about politics

0|0
    1|0
  • People's political views often reflect their morals, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they're not extremists and are willing to accept other viewpoints/perspectives. Also, mutual respect is crucial

0|0
    0|0
  • yes absolutely, this is a very important matter in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe learn to spell, c'mon you're 27

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't brake up with someone, but I would probbabky break up with someone. but it would depend greatly on what the view was in relation to

0|0
    0|0
  • No I really don’t care

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are like a right wing party then yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not an idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date them to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No l respect him

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up *

Yes, it is important and in fact i wouldn't date anyone who has significant differences in political views than mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, that's a stupid thing to fight over

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• no that's just silly but what's worse is when she doesn't wanna hear about it... like you're saying something so bad by just having a discussion and she gets all pissy about it because it's talking about controversial stuff and she doesn't wanna sound bad lol...
    bah

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like you got some personal experience on the subject

• Yea lol
      Was dating a girl and was just talking about politcal stuff and she just wasn't contributing to the conversation

As if i was doing something just talking to my girlfriend about contraversial topics

Bah silly girls

• Possibly. I don't think I would want to date someone who is passionate about politics regardless of which party they support.

I want someone like me who is mostly indifferent about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't date a communist

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iam not an idio

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they respect my opinion