Break Up or Stay?

Hi everybody, i have a girlfriend since 3years (18y). I feel like our relationship is good! Better than average relationships for sure. BUT, something inside tells me that there can be an even better girl for me out there and i shall search and find her... On the other hand i don't wanna loose what we've built up in the past years.. Any ideas, HOW to figure out what i want/whats best for me? Ty for any suggestions and sry for my english!

67

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t leave a perfectly good relationship just cause you think you can be with someone better. Your girlfriend might be thinking along the same lines, yet she’s still with you. I know too many people who thought they could have something better, and ended up alone. Once you have problems, or cannot compromise on something or you perhaps meet someone you feel undeniably amazing chemistry with... maybe. But a relationship is also growing to become the best you can be with someone, they don’t automatically already have to be the best as soon as you meet them :3 good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to ask yourself what is making you feel
    like something is wrong in the relationship? If it
    doesn't feel right than somethings not right but
    you need to figure things out. Only you know what's
    wrong that is making you feel bad no one else knows
    I know it's easier said than done but better to do now
    than to let another year go by and still feel the same way
    you said , things are going good about average i think
    your not happy and you shouldn't dump a girl cause
    your bored with her , ask yourself what's making you
    feel this way. I'd never leave a girl go just cause i think
    i found someone better i think the girl needs a explanation
    how i wish i met a girl who would accept me and a girl
    with a loving heart.

What Girls Said 5

• Dont break up and even tho Im totally against this 'Break' thing I feel like in your situation it will let you think a bit and maybe see if you are missing the girl you're with and how you feel without her.

• How can anyone explain his girlfriend that he is going to "test" whether he will miss his girlfriend or nah? I really would like to try this, but i dont think she will accept that..

• Not say it directly like that, if she loves him he just needs to say "I just need some ME time to figure out what I want and think". If she doesn't understand that then she isn't even worth the break taking, just go for the break up.
      Tho dont take that 'Break' to see what else is out there dude. A break isn't a green light to go fucking around.

• I need to think about that..., but still thank you very much for sharing your opinion with me😊

• Yes, you should leave and stop leading her on, then not go near any serious relationship ever again. With that attitude you'll never appreciate what you have, no matter what, and you're just taking advantage of girls to make yourself feel good and affirmed.

• Listen to you heart you are still young and probably you will end with the girl you are with now eventually. The moment that you started questioning your relationship, the relationship ended ritgh then and there.

• Bonsoir tout le monde

• Typical immature male.

Just break up with her, you don't deserve her and you're going to end up hurting her regardless.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you deciding what kind of love you believe in. there are two types one believes that there's only one person out there for you and then that person will match you perfectly. the other type is there are many people that you could fall in love with it's just a matter of choice of choosing that person and working upon that making the situation the best possible at every Avenue. you have to decide which one you believe in.

• I've been single my whole life now and there's nothing worse than feeling alone. I wouldn't gamble what you have because what if she's better than anyone you might find afterwards or even worse... What if you don't find anyone at all...

• ?
    Are you stupid? Why would you end it if things are good?

• Pardon my language but don't be a dumb fuck and break a girls heart but why throw a way 3 years that you worked hard for for something that might last a month

• So you wanna break up with her for absolutely no reason? Sounds like a pretty shitty thing to do man

• I was in your position and I regretted breaking up.

• You are also really young too. Pursue your dreams together and see what unfolds man. Meant to be or otherwise.