What’s one reason you would take back your ex?

1842

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't take back any ex's, it's done with, I may be single but I am not desperately looking to be with a girl. Sure, I may have those days where I wish a girl was with me that I can hold in my arms or kiss but I have a ton of studying to do these next few weeks which extends until mid-June of next year so being with a girl is the least of my worries.

The reason why I would not go back to an ex is that I feel there is a reason why you guys broke up. However, if it was a long-term relationship, say 5 years and the break up was based on immaturity and both people matured as better people then sure there is that slight chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason why I could ever see myself take back an ex, is if we separated because of distance. Like if he moved to a different country to pursue his career something. Then the breakup would be mutual, but also unwanted. And then if he came back, we could get back together (of course as long as neither of us have moved on).
    That's really the only situation in which I think it would be acceptable or logical to get back together with an ex.

What Guys Said 41

• I generally have a rule of never getting back with an ex. That being said I did once she used her children, God, and said that she changed so much in her life. In the end she spent months simply trying to manipulate to get me back. So personal experience I say there isn't one.

• Maybe because I realized I'm an idiot and didn't see it her way. That I drove her to that point, and bear some responsibility for it. Perhaps that I should have known, or put more thought into it. Taking her back isn't a solution to the issue, whatever caused it is.

• 13 tacos
    32 rolls of sushi
    9 banana cakes
    580 thousand dollars
    Email to anassar1998@gmail. com pls

• If we could reconcile our differences and put all the shit we did to each other behind us. I think that this is an impossible task, people are fickle, petty and all too easily remember negativity. Once a relationship gets to the point of break, it's very hard to put it back together. Ideally, idealistically, I'd say Love is the one reason; but sadly life tends to be more complicated than that.

• So you think once things sour, there's no starting over?

• @evelyn26 Sorry to hear you're in a similar situation. I'm not quite level 2 yet (which is a thing I did not expect to type when I woke up this morning), and as such I can't do private messages just yet; but absolutely!

• Lol answer more questions and you'll get there faster.

• This most recent ex I don't think I would. It would be years down the road, before I would be okay with doing that.

• I would take back if I find her totally changed from what I seen her back.

But this ain't gonna happen so easily... one who is gone, is gone for me

• Because you realise that you actually had it pretty good and didn't realise at the time.

• There isn't one. She is ex for a reason. There is more of them, but I have one specific in mind, and I will rather be forever alone, then be with her. :-)

• If she became more sensible

• If we can agree to disagree. Or if she is horny and so am I? Why not?
    To be serious, it depends on the problem and how much your life will improve.
    I have a woman that always gave me the horn, even when we don't talk or with other people.

• I feel like maturity. I know a lot of people who dated a girl when they were like 16-20 but will get back together when they are like 28 because they are just different people.

• I would do anything to get her back. I need no reason.. As long as she just lets go of her anger and comes back to me.

• They'd have to totally change. There's a reason we're split.

• The bond that was there was Amazing..

• Two of them yes.

In fact I know one of them is probably open to it but I fear the difference in lifestyle wouldn't gel.

The other... If she said she was sorry...

• To get laid. That's really the ONLY reason.

• Not something i could do once a ex always a ex.

• If I fell on my head and I became a sucker for punishment.

• Shouldn't do it. Once trust is broken it will never be the same as it sucks going every day not knowing if you will ever trust them again

• Sudden insanity?

• If she actually loved me

• none, when iam done iam done. There is no going back

• The world has ended. Every human on earth has died except me and her. I was blind mute and death. And i was missing my limbs. Forcing me to relay on her for survival. Nah actually not even than just let me die.

• No reason she was awful

• If she could promise she would treat me better or if che cheated then say sorry and she'll be loyal

• only a child hood sweetheart (puppy love) that love always feels good. 🤗

• Never would take her back after what she did to me

• for me there would never rbe a reason to take back and EX

• Go to rehab

• Someone would kill me or my loved ones if I didn't.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 17

• Wow this is hard. I really dont want that bastard back. Bt if it was ONE reason, it would be cause the kisses

• If my family's life was in danger or it would prevent some kind of global calamity.

Basically, I wouldn't.

• All better options on earth were permanently unavailable.

• That I want to kill any motivation I have to live

• Almost all of my ex's were shit tbh.
    I would take my first ex back. He's very handsome now and it looks like he's doing well in life. And our 2 week relationship wasn't bad.
    But
    He's gay now. Lol. And lives 2 states away.

• ahh so its because he can give to you

• so if someone was decent but was doing ok? not well

• There's a difference between doing okay and thinking money is the answer to everything.
      You can have a successful life and still value true aspects of a relationship. Thinking you can wave some money around to get what you want is not the type of person I'm interested in.
      The only reason I entertained the thought of dating that one guy is because he was supposedly my best friend for a few years. And he wouldn't leave me alone about it.

• I would probbaly never take an ex back. They're making ex for a reason! The same problems we had before would resurface.

• I still love him

• Hell freezes over.

• I wouldn't. Going back to an ex and expecting change is pointless.

• none, when we are through we're through

• can't think of any they all did me wrong.

• lack of closure

• The is no reason for it

• Because I still love him. That's the only reason. And I know that he still loves me as well. Nobody stays single for 3 years after breaking up. We didn't break up on bad terms. We had to after two years, he moved to a different country for job and none of us were willing to sacrifice careers and relocate to close the distance.

• If he could be 100% honest about EVERYTHING. I don't know isn't a reason, it's just an excuse. But probably not even then, he really isn't worth my time anymore.

• To hurt him and make him feel a miserable just the way he made me feel when I found out he was cheating on me. I would do exactly what he did to me and still laugh on his face. Just pure revenge.

• If he got his mental health issues addressed, quit being an alcoholic, cut his toxic friend out of his life, trained his dogs, learned to sexually satisfy me, got a stable job and stepped up emotionally for me and our son. Not gonna happen tough :)

• Sounds like my ex geez guys are all alike

• @evelyn26 For real, why did we stick with them for so long? 😅 Hopefully next time we'll get two guys with all the same qualities except they'll be POSITIVE traits lol

• I hope so. Good luck girl