Does he not care?

Does he seem like he doesn’t care and should I move on and stop wasting my time? Like I set back and tried not to complain for a while and when I’m finally honest this is what I get? 🤦‍♀️Does he not care ??Does he not care ??Does he not care ??Does he not care ??Does he not care ??Does he not care ??

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's clear that he's got to go to work and was preparing, the world doesn't revolve around u girl. U mad because he took 30 minutes to respond? Shit, he better cut off all ties with u becaue you're the type to hold people back from achieving goals in life

• Well you're seventeen, just wait until you graduate, go to college and work full-time or part-time. Social life will become extinct

• 2d

Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• You blew it all out of proportion. The man had shit to do, hecares but you are suffocating him in this chat... lay back a bit give him space it was just 30 fucking minutes if you werent literally paranoid waiting on your phone that could have passed wiith you eating something yummy instead of bustimg your head open while thinking... just relax honey you're all good.

What Guys Said 8

• How to make sure he never texts you back 101

• Don’t be an asshole.. buttlick

• He is busy and is giving you some time, if he didn't care at all he wouldn't do it.

• U don’t understand

• You're being ridiculous. You need some time with him, we get it. That's not the way to approach it. He's got a bullshit excuse too. Y'all ain't workin out that's for sure.

• I approached it right tho ! lol he literally took an hour to respond when I was trying to be honest and straight up with him 🤦‍♀️

• 2d

haha I got mho

• 2d

@Berserk117 yeah good for you

• Yeah from those texts, you are the problem, not him.

• How am I the problem?

• I should just let it go because I can’t even handle it now. But thank you so much anyways !

• You are very welcome.

• Not trying to be mean but you messed up and the fact that he stuck around to defend himself is proof that he did care

• Sounds like you wanna wtf is happening and if it's okay, but cha needa chill tho 😂

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Honestly u both handled it dreadfully he should have said I'll call u later I'm busy atm and u probably shouldn't of ripped his balls off

• Move on

• Yea he not care i want to talk with you in yasserhagag on facebook

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!