How do I get over him?

My ex boyfriend does drugs and is also a dealer and because of that my parents don't like him. A couple weeks ago my dad told me that if I didn't stop talking to him he would send him to jail. I told my ex boyfriend and then we had to stop seeing each other and talking to each other. We were only together for three months but I loved him more than I've loved people in my past relationships before and I lost my virginity to him. It's been two weeks now but he's on my mind all day and night and all I want to do is cry and cry. How long will it take me before I start to heal?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you may have stockholm syndrome. But it takes a long time for breakups to heal, i say this is what you do. 1. Go attend more parties, socialize with new dudes and make new friends. 2. Avoid him anyway shape or form 3. Join a sport, sports help you increase confidence and meet new friends. Best of luck, - xoxo Sydney

• I can't say how much time it will take, but it does get better over time. And tbh it does sound like you're better off not dating this guy.