Ex won't leave me alone after breaking up from a 3month long relationship. Why and what do I do?

Hi,
This time last year, I was in a relationship with this 17 year old guy (I was 18). It lasted for 3 months and I ended it because he would pester me about marriage and having kids (I'm 18 for Christ sake !!!) and he kept subtlety hinting that I should give up my studies (in first year of medical school to become a doctor) by saying that I'll be old by the time I'm finished and it might to late to have kids as if my whole purpose in life is to be pregnant !!! So I dumped him, thing is, I find it hard to be harsh to people so I ended it the nicest way possible. Since then he's contacting me multiple times saying he wants to get back together and every time I block him, he just creates a new account.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Change your settings, use a fake name or something so he can't contact you, and buy some pepper spray.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him if he doesn’t stop you’ll call police

What Guys Said 1

• This is going to sound really bad, but either tell your dad, or find an ethical hacker at your school. They'll take care of it in a healthy way.

What Girls Said 1

• Change your number

• I did that anyway but it's mostly through social media where he contacts me