How did you get over an ex?

what was the reason you broke up? how did you get over it?
ex: cheating, boredom, long distance, lies, different opinions an growing apart.how did you get over an ex??

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I'll ever get over him completely even though we weren't a good match because we have a child together and I'm stuck with him. But I plan on getting in really good shape, getting an awesome job and a man that treats me well and making him regret treating me like shit.

• I like that kind of revenge

• Self improvement is the best type of revenge. He'll realize eventually that he made a huge mistake but it'll be too late :) Still probably won't hurt him as much as he hurt me but that's OK

Most Helpful Guy

• Had several exes, broke up for several reasons. Mostly their character.

I always get over it by blocking them on every platform, drinking some liquor, listening to some nice tunes and spending the next weekend with my friends where we also get drunk and remember her bad sides. Then it hurts for the rest of the month, more liquor in the evening, then it somehow fades away and I move on. Same procedure every time, always works amazingly!

What Girls Said 3

• By having a different guy

• i did nothing special. i forgot him by time

• Cut them out completely.
    Start putting all that love back onto yourself and doing things that fill you with happiness and excitement.
    And most importantly... Time.

What Guys Said 2

• She was the kind of spoiled and also my mother didn't liked her so..

• I did that.

1. Body code
    2. Pstec
    3. Matrix energetic

4. Quantum touch

I solved my fucking issues