Is it bad that I have a joe bunch of guys who like me but I still can’t get over my ex?

This is probably going to sound like puppy love but me and my ex were dating for 2 months we were happy we FaceTimed every night and then the day after our two month anniversary I broke up with him every time I thought of him I thought of his money and I hated that and I hated me for that but I guess I’m just wondering if I shouldn’t be upset or sad because I broke up with him not he broke up with me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• His money made you break up with you? Sounds like you aren't mature enough for the relationship. You might want to reevaluate something there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you're the one who broke up it's still normal to feel the way you do

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it takes a while I've been with a few amazing woman...& memories still pop up sometimes from years ago, you'll get pass him

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you thought of his money?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because he was always talking about buying nice things and he was rich and I felt horrible

• Show All
    • Because when you think of someone you should think about what you like about them not there money

• Oh so my doubt were true but nevermind now that you said this it is bad that you can't get over your ex because you may be missing the one don't you agree?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes