Do you think he would've changed his mind about being friends?

After I seemed unimpressed that he messaged me talking like nothing happened on day later after our break up.. he was really polite and also said he won't bother me.

It's been over a week, do you think he's waiting for me to say something or he doesn't want to be friends anymore?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you wanted to be friends, don't make him feel bad for being the same him. Obviously there's boundaries now that you're broken up but if he didn't cross them then carry on as you would have.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's just trying to do as he said. It's an awkward transition if you think your expectation of what "friends" is different from his. If you're expecting him to text you everyday, I don't think that's an indicator that he doesn't want to be friends. I think he's just giving you space, just as I would expect that he'd need space, after the break up. If you're that concerned about it, you can always reach out to him and just ask.