What should I do?

I've been seeing this girl for the last few months and we are so connected on every level and have so many things in common. She's currently in uni studying chemistry while working part time so she is really busy almost everyday and it's hard for us to find a time to see each other. Yesterday she told me that she don't think that we can go out again as she can't really committed to anything serious because of her tight schedule. She said "it sucks cos you're perfect but I can't see this ending well for us". She is avoiding me and doesn't want to discuss about it as she always say no to a meet or even phone call because she said it's going to make it even harder for her as it will "spark" things. I know she only have 1 class on Wednesday and I'm thinking about coming to her campus and message her that I will be sitting on the bench we always sit in until she comes. I know it sounds desperate and cheesy but I know she always like big gesture like that, plus i don't have any other option. What do you guys think I should do?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Do NOT do that. Forget the "you're perfect, that's just letting you down easy" and listen to the real message -- she's not willing to make time for you, not on the phone, not in person. You are not a priority for her. Date other girls.

• Yeah I know. I've been thinking about that. Too desperate huh?

• Not Nicholas Cage, Vincent Spano.

• Yes, too desperate. I advise people going to Uni to be there 100%, not half there and half back home, and it sounds like she's doing that. Most pre-Uni relationships do not survive when one or both people go away to school. There is too much to do, too many other people to meet.

• move on. she might be seeing someone else and doesn't want to hurt you