Sooo... what the fuck is something wrong with me? ?

Soooo... the guy I liked sent me a text last night say that we won’t work out because we don’t go to the same school but if we did it would be different. Then I found out that while he was rejecting me he was on FaceTime with the other girl thy likes him and he said to her “if it isn’t already clear I like you more”... like the fuck ok then. I feel like something is wrong with me.. every guy since I started high school has either found someone better than me or it all just goes to shit. The first boyfriend dumped me because he liked one of my bestfriends, the second crush just lost feelings.. second boyfriend.. well he lead me on and then broke up with me because of what people would say (he’s in the year above me) and now like the sixth crush or whatever doesn’t want to date because we don’t go to the same school.. I’m sorry but to me that is a stupid ass reason.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient. There's nothing wrong with you. You are only 14. It will all happen for you.

• I know that.. it’s just.. I don’t know how to explain it

What Guys Said 6

• Thats school drama. Most deal with it cuz guys r just horndogs

• Same school what the f is that for an answer ☺

• My girl sent me the same text u just got dumped

• Thing is we weren’t dating

• Dunno then he might have known u had a thing for him and he had one fir u and he didn't wanna start a long distance relationship

• He sounds like he is just making excuses. If he really wanted you he would make it happen no matter which school you attend. I say move on I think he will come crawling back to you but I would not take him back. Make him regret it.

• That’s what I’m planning on doing :) thanks for the advice it helped

• Your 14 give it time

• But you seem have a lot of success with men

• No really. At the start yes but at the end they find someone better

• You're welcome, i'm not English so I tried my best to explain my opinion

• It’s ok I understood it

What Girls Said 0