People can you share your experiences on how to get over a breakup, I don't want to flirt or fall in love with anyone else to get my mind over him?

Other activities or hobbies that helped you forget the one you loved.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a job, working out, spending time with family/friends sounds really dumb or cliché but really does work nothing is more fun than chilling with people and having a good time. Try to not spend time alone to let those thoughts get to you. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Writing, composing and playing music helped me get over a very hard breakup! Do what you love and dont be affraid to confront or meet your ex... you matter more! And you deserve better! Thats what basically helped me.. ofcourse you won't forget them but you defintly be able to love someone else and even more than you did with your ex ;)

• A period of suffering is sure you can't do nothing to avoid, just focalize on school on job on something that keep your mind off him as long as possible less time you have to think at all the past time with him better is.

• Get a job

• One nail drives out another nail.

What Girls Said 0