Is he trying to get back with me?

I dated this guy a few months ago. We were really good friends first, and he had a girlfriend. they had been fighting a lot, and he turned to me for advice, but in the process of asking me for help, we ended up falling for each other. However, I found out later he had heated on me with her. They began dating again when I broke up with him, but even when they were back together he would still try to see me all the time and told me I was his best friend.

About 2 months ago, she dumped him and he moved on to another girl who looks just like me, and is also an art major like me. He ended up leaving her, and has been trying to be more friendly toward me the second he left her.

is he trying to hint that he wants me back? what is your opinion?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would say that he might want you back. But I think mainly he see's you as the person he leans on to mend his broken heart. He did it with the girl before you, and with you he leaned on this new girl that was just like you, and now he is trying to lean on you again. He may just want your friendship because he know's how much it helped him, or maybe he is hoping for the same outcome as before, hoping you click again and fall for one another again. He is a serial dater, he uses new girls to mend his hurt, or maybe he plays the 'vulnerable broken hearted guy' to get girls to feel sorry for him. Whatever his motives, you know your better than him, move on to bigger and better things, don't dwell on the past.

• once a cheater always a cheater let that dog go there are plenty of good guys in this world he is playing you

• Oh, I totally agree with you, I don't want him back. I've actually met someone else. I'm just curious to see what his motives actually are this time around.