How would you react if your ex says he will tell every private thing about you to your bf?

plss share your opinion

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to go on with that if he really needs to show off his shitty personality and his tiny dick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My boyfriend knows me well enough anyway so there isn't a (true) thing that would surprise me.

• Surprise him*

• i did same unintentionally
      and now i am regretting
      she hates me more than anyone
      should i give her sorry present?

• Are you the ex? Then stay out of her life... I doubt that you would achieve anything with an apologize because you probably already destroyed the chances (if there were any) for a friendship with her anyway. Just get over it and go on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Accept the fact that trust is broken. Remove them from your life and move on to better things. Your current life partner should have the trust and faith in you to understand that people even your ex will try to tear you down.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't care. My partner already knows everything

• Indifferent. I should trust my boyfriend to know personal details about me.

• I'd completely block my ex from my life if he were to do that. What a low life!

• "Bitch go ahead and fking tell"
    If he's my boyfriend I will have already told him everything

• how would you react if she did that to you? same reaction.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd tell him to fuck off