Cheating: Should you get 3 strikes?

Does marriage or being engaged change if they get more than one chance?Cheating: Should you get 3 strikes??

• One chance, if ever caught cheating it's over!
  • We're married/engaged, they get 3 strikes.
  • Other, my comment is my option for this poll!
    Vote C

149

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are some situations that may warrant another chance, but it is ultimately up to the person who has been cheated on to make that choice for themselves. There is no "one size fits all" answer or rule.

For me, it depends on exactly what type of cheating occurred, and the state of our relationship at the time when it happens. If our relationship is on the rocks when it happens, then I would be more likely to forgive than I would be if it happened when our relationship was totally happy. To me personally, I think being engaged or married makes cheating less forgivable, not more forgivable.

Most Helpful Guy

• A good partner will ask for an open relationship and try to make it appealing to you. A bad partner will sleep around behind your back.

F*** those liars.

What Girls Said 13

• Lmfao. Marriage isn't a fucking baseball game; it isn't a game period. If you step out of your marriage, then stay the fuck out of it and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

• After the 1st time the trust is gone, I can't magically make that come back.

If he came to me and told me he cheated I'd want to forgive him, but the trust is gone. The relationship will never be the same. Although If he does tell me, instead of me finding out, then he saved me from a having to go jail for setting fire to a car, a house, and what used to be the love of my life.

• This ain't baseball
    This is real life here
    Zero tolerance policy to me.
    Cheat once, and your balls will be mounted above my fireplace.

• One strike, and it is over. For good! No second chances, no sob stories, no excuses allowed.

• 2nd chance maybe but a third is way too many.
    depends on the depth of the betrayal and if there can still be a positive view of the relationship.

• Depending on the situation and remorse of the guy I might give one more chance. And that's a big MIGHT. After that it's go fuck yourself and whoever you want because you won't be fucking me anymore.

• Who the hell would allow someone to betray them that many times? One strike and you're out of my life in ANY type of relationship. Marriage isn't a cheating level up or something.

• Nope, one strike and you're out.

• If l ever even dream he is cheating, I'm waking up and slapping the shit of of him.

• One and done.

• I think in most cases one strike is enough.

• It doesn't matter if we're dating or married for 50 years. If you cheat once then it's over

• i won't give any chance

What Guys Said 8

• I'd probably give her a second chance, but who the hell would give them 3 strikes?

• 1 Strike. It's why it makes sense to keep a few backups, there are many good men and women out there and you only have one life.

• 2 guys so far have voted for 3 strikes - have fun raising another man's children cucks.

• I'd give her a 2nd chance if she was honest and told me about it in the 1st place 😊

• It's once and I'm done.. I've never cheated, but I have been cheated on. I will never ever tolerate that kind of crap in my life.

• Why 3 ... one is already too much.

• First strike and it's over

• I don't give second chances with things like that