How does one find a fwb?

I just need some attention so I can stop loving her. But now that I'm single every girl that was showing interest in me suddenly changed their minds

11

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's something you can go out and search for, just something you luck into. You could try hooking up with girls you meet at bars or clubs, just be upfront that you aren't looking for a relationship. Multiple of my friends and I have had at least one friends with benefits. Theirs all started with random hook ups. Mine started with an attempt at starting a relationship but that wasn't going to work so he ended up as a pretty lengthy friends with benefits.

What Guys Said 1

• You are tripping, nobody wants anyone who is single, fake it, and I guarantee you will be straight. think about it, it took me to get married and divorced to realize it, fake that shit my dude