Why would you meet up with your ex-girlfriend?

Would you meet up with your ex-girlfriend because you miss her as a person, you miss her in general, you still care about her, or you feel bad?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I maintain friendships with most of my exes.

What Guys Said 2

• The only way I would meet up with an ex is either; a death in the family, or anything concerning her sister. The reason being that both our families were close in the past. I would not see her alone, or because I "missed" her.

• Yup, hot exes are good to meet up with every now and then. It can be lots of fun! and other things too...

What Girls Said 2

• Im in this situation, I know he misses me and of course he still cares about me... but I'm not sure if he misses speaking to me or misses being with me :/ I'm a little confused, but he wants to be friends, so I'm thinking he misses speaking to me... but just some of the things he says makes me think differently... anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up... and if you are in the same position, just take it as it comes... don't over think things as you will end up getting hurt again.

• I would meet up with one of my exes because we were friends before we started dating, and we haven't seen each other in a long time, and it'd be nice to catch up.