I need a guys opinion what should I do 💔?

So me and my ex were talking again but then I
was assuming things and stuff like that and I told him that I needed some time and some space and he took To get the wrong way and he thought that I’m trying to be with someone else but I’m not I’m in love with him he’s the only person I want to be with and I texting him &
haven’t text me back he never does that to me he always Text me and I text him again and see
if he’s OK you haven’t text me what should I do💔😭

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Look if you guys liked each other you guys would of been in a relationship by now stop trying for something that is not there

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can really do is wait. You can't exactly force him to respond, and blowing up his phone will only serve to frustrate him further. If you haven't already, just let him know it was a misunderstanding and apologize.

What Guys Said 3

• Call? Face time? Go to his house? Effort...

• Don't worry he is probably in pain for the break up of the love of both of you is real all will gonna be ok just don't press him

• i say if he really wants to be with you, he will wait and work it out with you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!