What do you do when you think you lost The ONE?

Its been what...3 years since she died and I still dont feel over it, its like if im gonna live alone for the rest of my life. Cause its not the occasions that have been missing but i didn't get another spark like i did with her. Is there someone who can relate?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im sorry :( that's so sad. You never know who is 'the one' until you're falling deeply in love with someone. It might happen again for you soon, or maybe it will take some time but don't let the future scare you off. Just keep in mind though, you've experienced a great loss and it takes time to get over that. I've now been single for almost 3 years since I broke up with my boyfriend and I haven't been that connected to anyone at all since we broke up. Its just a very rare thing to feel that connected to someone. One will experience that a few times during life

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Truth is, you never really get over someone you love deeply, you might be able to move forward but never leave without her in your mind. It'll take time. A lot of time. Probably a lifetime. 3 years is nothing.
    Hang in there my friend.

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually have liked someone before. It was very mutual. We both dreamed of working for marvel as comic artists. I lost him to my own cowardly fears and it felt as though I was thrown onto an emotional roller coaster. The devastation has lasted for four years and only now, is it starting to fade away. But there'll always be a hint of reminisce, but hey. It's good. It's a path you must cross on the way to adult Hood and self discovery.

0|0
    0|0
  • CRY EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! He didn't die but it's difficult and I feel like I'll never meet anyone like him again. Even when I do meet other guys, it's just isn't the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 19... you have time to find someone else.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I can. I lost a girl due to conflicting timings and most likely will never see her again. But going away from her broke my heart and will nevee be the same again.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes