I got no response back...is this good or bad?

OK guys...i asked this guy (whom I've been hooking up with for years) if he would be OK with not ever seeing or talking with me again...I got no response back...is this good or bad?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are about to cut off the supply not good for him, he might be thinking he is about to lose the fwb

What Guys Said 3

• yes , oh yes , he is hiding behind his pride and ego hence the silent answer... by you appologising you are making yourself approachable by leaving the back door unlocked. YOu don't jsut forget about 5 years no matter how stubborn you are so he wil come around . he is probably thinking on how he messed it up as we are speaking, blaming himself going OH MY G. guys act tought but they not ...

• its bad for you, good for him . Never is a long time and if you care for someone then don't play mindgames on him , you need to appologies to him because I am sure you said it to provoke or test him, before its too late...

• But I was being serious about the question...I care about this guy A LOT...but he's never told me how he feels about me...after 5 years of hooking up...it feels like he's playing mind games with me, so that's where the question to him came from...i didn't feel like being used or whatever I am to him anymore, so I asked...but he gave no response...should I still appologize?

• How would this get him more involved by appologizing? So you're saying that he's already answered the question by not answering the question? Usually he would have just been honest and said, "ya I mind." or "na, I don't care if we talk anymore."...so this no answer bit has me confused...do you think that he possibly doesn't wanna give an answer? or could it even mean that he just has to much pride to tell me he wants to keep me around?

• Yes , oh yes , he is hiding behind his pride and ego hence the silent answer... by you appologising you are making yourself approachable by leaving the back door unlocked. YOu don't jsut forget about 5 years no matter how stubborn you are so he wil come around . he is probably thinking on how he messed it up as we are speaking, blaming himself going OH MY G. guys act tought but they not .....

• Why is this question featured from 6 years ago? 😂

What Girls Said 1

• emmm maybe thats a yes from him?