Guys, Can a guy put there perspective on this please?

Me (18) and my boyfriend (19) have been together for 3 years, Recently he's been starting to ignore everything i been bringing up to him that he does and he just tells me to "chill"& that he doesn't want to argue with me and he never wants to fix anything. And i told him one day how he makes me feel insecure and depressed and how i cry and he told how much he loves everything about me but then the next day he asked me if he could have sex w another girl? And then he said he didn't mean it and that he was drunk but then the next day he started following his ex who was blocked and 2 other females? And i told him i know he wants to see other people so we should just break up but he keeps denying it and said it was "just a follow" and that he loves me & that i need to chill& he won't do it again& doesn't want anyone else but is doing all this& knows he's hurting me and making me cry? and i want to break up with him but he's making me feel bad and saying wow and that he only loves me, & bringing up my ex? What is going on I don't know what to do anymore..

He keeps calling me asking if we can talk face to face what is he doing?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a common situation even in the extreme of adulthood. He may be getting bored with the relationship which is no one's fault really, being at such a young age it tends to happen. However, at the end of the day you need to be true to you. He may call you selfish but you may need to be selfish to make sure you are emotionally and spiritually confident later in life. Don't be a slave to words bit rather inspired by doing what you feel is correct. Meditate on your situation and imagine yourself in every scenario you can think of u til one fits with your goals and your happiness.

What Guys Said 3

• Break up with him gurrrrl

• If that is the way he treats you in a bad time then leave his sorry ass

• That guy dont love u anymore... im. sorry he's trash... the signs are obvious

• Why won't he just admit it I've been arguing with him for two days for him to just say it?

• Arguing means carring... if he dont want to "fight" that war... i dosnt care... sorry for my English by the way (most cases of curse)