Laying cards out on the table and forever?

I was in a friendship with the hope of more in the future but for forever regardless. This was the type of relationship where we had all our cards on the table and our trust in each other.

Our only argument was my pet pieve of ignoring me when she could say I'll talk to you soon. And one sided conversation that involved only her.

I mentioned forever. I do have her back for whatever she needs whether it's to wipe a tear, fluff a pillow, or drive through the night to go Denzel on some horrible choice of guy she met online. I'll do all that for all the things we shared in confindence

But I can't be the first and last thing on her mind every morning and night by proactively pursuing her if the conversation falls off because she wants to be self centered. And I can't continue feeling like an afterthought to someone I invest a lot of time and thought on.

My question is, since I've laid my cards on the table with her and she's done nothing wrong but not shown interest, is it wrong that I ended communication because I felt she was only concerned for herself? And am I wrong if she called me out of the blue and needed me to come save the day like I do, to drop what I'm doing and go because I said forever and meant it?
1
1