I feel like I don't love my husband anymore I told him how I felt doesn't fix it?

My hubby doesn't give no romance doesn't give me gifts or attention or make me feel special. The only time he talks to is if he wants something or I gotta do things for him or just tell nag n complain I feel like leaving him but I'm scared. Also I feel like I'm getting attacked to someone at work I'm worried I will cheat. Like any away just to get love n attention cause it's missing in my life.

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you talk to him and tell him how you feel? Do that if you haven't and let him know how serious of an issue this is for you. If you have and he still doesn't do anything, then scared or not, you have to just end it and leave him. It's never not going to be scary so it's like ripping off a band aid, you just have to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh that's not good !
    you have to talk to him about the matter and maybe get some councelling to save your marriage.. and tell him about the possible outcomes of his lack of attention towards you.. maybe that will shake him up a little and he will realize things

What Guys Said 14

• "Under 18" for real, or just by mistake? Is he of your age too? If he is, then he's probably not mature enough to have a wife so he has changed his "taste" and as a result - attitude towards you. Try to reconnect somehow, but be ready for the negative results too.

• I'm 26 his 24

• Well then immaturity isn't the reason, but he doesn't want you for sure, at this moment. Sidechick maybe?

• He's younger than you. He is going through the phase that you've already gone through and you need to understand that boy's like a romantic wife.
      It would be also that he might be after any other chick at his office or work place.

• You should tell him you want out. It'll either scare him into treating you better, or you'll get the freedom you want. Maybe you could get something more out of it if you tell him you want gone

• Or get someone to sexy with and exchange pics etc. It'll give you a spark back and it's not as bad as full fledged cheating

• But its still cheating. That would be dumb not the way to fix things sir

• True still bad but if you saw before I recommended the alternative but she said she had feelings for someone at work. I didn't propose cheating she did

• Under 18? Hubby? WTF?

• I've never been married but it is possible to fall out of love. Clearly he doesn't love you as much as he did when you guys got married or else it wouldn't be like this. So it may be to your best interest to end it and see what happens with the person at work

• You need to go on a holiday with him and reconnect. If that fails, don't be scared to leave. Your health and well-being is more important than staying married...

• I know I wish but fuckn Ass hole can't save money for a holiday always gotta me

• Farrrk. I can feel your resentment from here with that statement.
      Fuck it. Pack and leave tonight. You're doing no one any favours with that much bitterness by staying

• If there's no spark after several attempts to fix it, then it's time to leave.
    But, I want to be fair - I already got your side. What does he do? Is he busy? Stressed out?

• Better divorce first so you don't have to cheat. Nothing is going to change in Ur marriage.

• Iv been married 2 years nothing's getting better emotionally it's making me depressed

• But that's the case now too. How is it different if you divorce? Maybe give yourself time as a single woman to understand urself better rather than jump into another relationship.

• Yeah your right

• Sounds like a typical female to me.

• Just do whatever makes you happy no matter what
    Best of luck❤️

• Repeat what you did in the first year of your marriage & see if it changes him&you (stops your attraction towards the person at your workplace)

• Try going out without your husband knowing if you feel that you like it just leave him
    Do you have children?

• You're young to be married

• Get marriage counselling.

• Get a boyfriend

• I wish but I'm scared. I don't like to do the wrong thing but I'm tempted

• It's not wrong it's every human beings need, love

• First leave your husband before you do something fucked up like trying to get a "boyfriend"

What Girls Said 3

• Under 18, married, and holding a job? I don't buy it.

• You don't have feelings for your husband anymore because you've met someone at work.

• leave him instead of cheating