Its been several months... im still in love with my ex. I date other girls & there is nothing wrong except its not "her"how do I move forward?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• The only cure is time. It’s just something you learn to live with and I know that probably seems impossible right now but it’s honestly gonna to get a heap better. Sometimes things happen for a reason and id say use the time to focus on yourself and the things you need to get done Because it could help you have her off your mind for a little. You’ll move forward without realising or thinking, use the time to re create yourself and everything will fall into place

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree with Robert, try not to only think about the good times and remember the bad ones as well. I used to have this problem of blaming myself and giving her all the credit, but in actuality she had her faults as well.

Plus it's also not best to date too soon because it can make you miss your ex when these girls don't pan out. Practice being alone you'll get much more resilient.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Times arrow neither stands still nor reverses. It merely keeps marching forward.

You need to get your shit together. So you fell in love and got your heart broken in the process. That's okay because now you're going to be smarter and better because you are a bad ass boss and you can beat anything, including this feeling of longing. You can't go back. Make peace with it and not being a slave to your emotions.

• Just time, brother. Sometimes it can take a year or more

• One day at a time. Focus on her negative attributes