3 years but still missing ex boyfriend since the day I left him?

out of no where im thinking of him AGAIN today.
which is why i dont even look at other guys anymore.
i tried to contact him but he hates me now and has moved on.

what to do beside thinking of him and his memories? how to get rid of him from my head and heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about him. Because surely you will ruin not only his life but yours too. Something's aren't meant to be!

• Yeah thats true but i dont know why the hell he keeps popping in my mind. Actually i started thinking of him again because he appeared on my dream. I was crying while leaving him and which i also did im real life so its hard and i haven't talked to him for 3 years and im here still thinking of him. I only talk to hus bestfriend to find things out

• Because you're not moving on with your life. There is this thing, what we don't have we want the most. First you are overreacting, then over thinking. Take It a notch down. Slow and think it trough. Is it worth it does he need you, do you need him in your life?

If you really cherished him, I don't think you'd leave him like that. Love I strange in many ways.

Yet sometimes it's just a crush.
      Life has many things to offer but you gotta move on with it.

What Guys Said 7

• Well why did you leave him?

• This is a pretty good life lesson in appreciating what you have and not being so disposable with people. Move on, and practice conflict resolution with the next person.

• You will probably never get over him

• That sounds like hard times :( try your best and next time, dont leave the one you need!

• Take a break from him and go out with friends and go clubbing.

• May I please know the reason of the break up? I might help u out

• I had to because of my parents

• He doesn't know the reason thats why he hates me now but i will always love him qs much as he hates me...

• Than dear tell him the reason
      Why u r just simple wasting time in n not telling him that?

• Why does he hate you?

• Because i was the one to break up when he loved me

• But there's no chance of me going back to him since he is on the different planet now. Things change so and life is all about wanting something u dont have or can't get. I guess thats whats happening to me.

• Probably... But I doubt it... Go out, enjoy yourself, get a new hobby, meet new people. Believe it you'll get over him, And certainly meet someone new and better.

What Girls Said 0