Getting him back?

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? We dated for 5 months. Have been broken up for three, and he has blocked me on everything. I still want him back.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if he blocked me on everything why would you cry for somebody that won't cry for you you need to take the first step into getting over him there's bigger and better things out there for you definitely if he's not going to take any energy to even have you on social media or anything in that matter don't waste your time he's a f****** a******

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to stop stalking him, be more confident about yourself, let him know that you can do shit on your own and then he is probably gonna miss you!! don't do stupid shit be dope and proud :) let him see what you contain! I know this sounds like it will tear you guys even more apart but this is the only thing that CAN work, because if you keep trying to get contact he will only try to get tf away from you. Please believe me I've made the same mistake several times this is the cure x

• Thank you! I haven't been stalking him though, we haven't talked in 3 months but I hope that works!

• it probably will! and it's okay to make sure that he sees you, just don't do it to obvious - oh and be a little more interested in things that he liked , maybe post something about his fave footballclub or something on fb, just make sure to catch all his attention without getting straight to the point :) It will make him think about you (lol sorry for my bad English though haha)

• Ok ill try thank you!

What Guys Said 5

• You'll only be happy again if you left him go

• 5 month dating isn't a relationship at all...

Ask if it was 5 years...

You are just chasing a dream...

Be practical
    Don't waste time on someone who is already done with you...

• It's better to move on... There's not a chance he want to get you back according to how he act

• You have lost him.

• You don't. Love is a two way street. Both people have to be into it. Obviously, he has no interest in you. Guys move on quickly.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!