Why did my ex tell me not to text his friends so many times? Is it because of jealousy?

He dumped me. Messaged me saying “don’t talk to my friends again b*tch. I know you messaged (his friends name)” ex never called me names. I think he was jealous. I said “I messaged him ONE TIME and it was A WHILE AGO” then ex blocked me. Said sorry like an hour later. He said “I’m sorry I said that. But I’m serious though please don’t message me or my friends.” I said “I wouldn’t do it again. Bye” the next day I wanted to ask what his friend said to him. He said “nothing. Don’t worry about it” and we exchanged a few words. In the middle he said “don’t message my friends that’s crossing the line” I said I wouldn’t. Why did he say “don’t message my friends” a lot, like more than once?

• Jealousy
    25%(1)20%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • Other
    75%(3)80%(4)Vote100%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want you to have any contact with him. That's not jealousy, that's just him wanting a clean break.

Most Helpful Girl

• he is jealous

• Is that why he said “don’t message my friends” so many times?

What Guys Said 4

• Cause you probably would of tried to kick it with his friend on the low. So he just being aware of you're bs.

• Why did he dump you? What made you message his friend?

• He was jealous. Move on

• Is that why he kept telling me not to message his friendship

• Yeah. Most childish guys would say those kinds of things. Just move on

• Ok. Thank you for the answer

• He's just jealous.

• Is that why he kept saying “don’t message my friends”?

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds childish.