Is it ok to cheat on your husband if he cheats on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont see any reason to cheat, i think the woman should leave her husband, divorce him and move on. but if she wants to cheat, then she can.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, always been against cheaters just wondering if makes feel better

• then you should def divorce him and move on, cheating is never a good idea

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if he has already cheated on you, then your moral obligation to remain faithful has been voided. However, cheating back won't help you or fix your marriage. It would be better to address the situation using communication, possibly therapy, or simply end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Sure... because two wrongs make a right. Isn't that how it goes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can say two wrongs don't make a right and I guess it depends on it the one wrong to be fixed if there's been issues forever I would say see you later

0|0
    0|0
  • You leave him and you are single or you can leave him by fucking another guy but you leave him when it's done because you knew and didn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • How is this going to help? Just divorce him if you're not going to try to fix your marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why be in the relationship? Unless you both decide it's an open marriage. Then there won't be cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its time to kick him out... does it once they'll do it again 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • no because that turns you into the same scum that he is

0|1
    0|0
  • no, never.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope you can have sex after you break up

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something wrong in your marriage, cheating on him isn't going to fix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whg9p65hOEM

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone cheats on you, they don't care about you, why not just divorce him? Why waste your time trying to hurt someone that doesn't care about you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just get a divorce at that point.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Ok" doesn't really get into the complexity of it. What do you want to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if he has already cheated on you then he doesn't really care that much about you so it's unlikely to cause the same degree of pain as he caused you. Kick him out and maintain your own self respect then go sleep with who ever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not going to help the situation and isn't it better to keep the moral high ground

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of cheating on him behind his back offer a threesome with another guy and make him bi but you would have to return the favour... you never know doing this might make him appreciate you more

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a matter of being ok or not.. it just gets too complicated. Better off talking to your husband and finding out where is it heading

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of cheating on him, first talk it out. if he doesn't change, divorce him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope !! if one is making a bad decision doesn't mean other has to do the same !! Better part ways !!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is, however, ok to leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but only if you do it with his brother, or better yet, his sister

0|0
    0|0
  • I can help you with that..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Revenge doesn't solve anything. Just makes you a cheater just like him. Communication is key and figuring out what happens next in your relationship..

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't a divorce be better than going down on his niveau?

0|2
    0|0
  • Two wrongs don't make a right. You're 41, you should know this already.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to divorce your husband if he cheats on you. How about that? Don't stoop to his level.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not. It is just immature way of showing you are not better than him. Dignity matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    It won't make you feel any better.
    Don't stoop to that level.

0|0
    0|0
  • two wrongs don't make a right.. leave him and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so because it still doesn't change the fact that he cheated and at the end if the day you're cheating too.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not really cheating anymore because you shouldn't be together anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think it ok no

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating is never ok

0|0
    0|0
  • No you will get even more negative feedback because you are an woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Never! makes you just as bad as him and is pretty immature. Sort it out like adults

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;