Don't ever give up on someone that you can't go a day without thinking about. True or false ?

How do you feel about the saying "don't ever give up on someone that you can't go a day without thinking about " ? I believe in this and I'm just curious to hear some other opinons.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• False; they might not be thinking about you.

What Guys Said 1

• False

What Girls Said 3

• Well it really depends really. Some girls will sit around and think about a guy who they really like but the guy treats them like shi*t. Just because you are thinking about them doesn't mean you should keep fighting to keep them. Even if you have good thoughts about them doesn't mean they should be in your life. It's all about how they treat you.

• I totally agree with you. lol

It always seems like the person that you are thinking about everyday is NOT thinking about you or doesn't even remember who you are? so just make this person feel the same way you do because it make you look like a fool in the end.

• It really depends. If you know you're obsessing too much over someone who doesn't give a sh*t about you, I would re-think that saying.