115

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a new relationsip.

• But i can't forgot her totally!!!
      So make new relationship is not fair!!!

• I agree with this too, find someone who will make the only reason you think of your ex is to question why in the world you were interested in the first place

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how important they were to you, you may never completely forget them. The important thing is to make certain that it does not consume you. You have your life to live and they have theirs. That person may be all you think about now but a year from now they will just be a memory. A good memory, a bad one, it does not matter really. They were just a stepping stone in your life journey. Continue doing the things you did before them. Find yourself again and continue on from where you left off. Or start a new. Maybe now is the perfect time to start a new chapter in your life. You could turn this loss into a segway to a better future for yourself.

Good luck either way. You will figure it out. It gets easier.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 14

• Time will help dull the pain, but you won't forget unfortunately. Try something new, travel, do something to make your brain focus on the task at hand instead of the past :)

• Honestly, you don't. They'll always be a part of you. But moving on is better than hoping for the past or staying put in hopes that the past will come again.

• Wait, the time will make you forget

• Add to the FAQ

• Go to bar, have drinks, and hook up

• Tequila!!!

• Move on, get a new normal.

• Move on

• World of warcraft is the answer

• Find another girl, or just find something that will distract you from thinking about her.

• Get a new girlfriend

• getting a life can help you do that.

• Hey,

To be honest man I feel like you never truly forget someone you loved. I've tried other relationships, hooking up, you name it but, no matter what happens at the end of the day she's always in the back of my mind. What helped me get back to normal, instead of eating haagen dazs alone in my bedroom is working on myself. I started going to the gym, working hard to get a university education, and dove head first in to making music. Now, I think about it a little less day by day, and to be honest, very excited to meet someone who suits me for who I am now.

Hope that helps,

Best wishes!

• Just keep doing whatever you do. Find new hobbies. I stopped doing things because I tried to get her back. The right one will come.