How to make him regret his decision?

I was talking to a guy in a whole arrange marriage setup. We have planned so many things but after some days their parents said they don't want us to get married because of some old so called kundali drama. I trusted that guy and started liking him but when i asked him if he still wants to marry me he said he can't go against his parents wish. I felt really bad for many days. We still continued talking sometimes he make me feel he is doing me a favor by talking to me. He was rude I have cried for him a lot. Now when I have planned to move on I started ignoring him now he is messaging me on facebook and I am not replying. Please let me know how can I make him feel bad what he did to me. I still care for him but I don't want to show him and I want him to feel the same the way he made me feel. I need some advice on it.
Please guys tell me what are some things I can do to make him regret what he has done to me. I have posted pictures on Facebook with my guy friend and then he again started massaging me i think he is feeling jealous. Please help me to make him feel really bad. SORRY FOR MY BAD English

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Just continue ignoring him. If he really likes you and wants to see you, he will make a big effort in doing so. You will see that he is sincere if you just push the limits. Although its a risk because he might not want you anymore. This is just a way of seeing how much he likes you.

Most Helpful Girl

• These kind of guys not worth it seriously. He messaging u but at the same time his parents may searching for new bride. When he cnt keep his word then wht kind of a person he is. Just ignore him, bcoz these kind of people usually dnt regret.

What Guys Said 2

• Holly crap...

Sorry that I have to tell you that, but you are a very mean and bad person. You got hurt, so you want to hurt him too? As a kind of payback?

How childish is that? For a 29 year old?
    Grow up and move on with your life.

• Oops... you are mean :p

• He did what he needed to do, it wasn't his intent to hurt you. But it is yours! You want to do something with the only goal to hurt him.
      And that is a very childish, mean and bad behaviour.

If you think thats me being mean to you, there is nothing I can do against it.

• Continue to live Ur life like u were before u met him.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh god. So you want to marry a guy like this? Mummas boy? Let it go already