Should I get back together with my ex?

Hay ill make this as short as possible me and my ex have been talking and she wants to date again and I kinda do to I miss talking to her and stuff. But she has a boyfriend and she seas she doesn't wanna get back until she's ready so were both gonna date till she's ready. But she talks about us having a family and stuff all the time and she gets mad when I'm dating someone and stuff like that, weave been separated for about a year and I'm not sure its such a good idea to do this. I was just wondering if some won could say yes or no that's all I need thanks so much people and if you have experience with getting back with your ex that would help to so much thanks again.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think no offense that this girl is sure of what she wants. and it is unfair that while she is with her new man she is talking to you still and about serious stuff like family. I would have my doubts about her. maybe she really does want to get back together but it would probably be better if she breaks it with this other guy to be fair to him and maybe you both need time not seeing other people ? hope that helps

What Girls Said 2

• no you are under 18 there is much much better out there for you she seems like she is just using you for your attention.. =[

• try not to post duplicates

What Guys Said 0