Struggling with a break up. I love her. What do I do?

Anonymous
It's been 5 months since my ex broke up with me. It was very difficult to deal with in the beginning as she played a lot of mind games. Everybody sees it. It's quite difficult. Some of the things she did was flirt with other guys infront of me, hot and cold, and all of that stuff.

I'll admit, it destroyed me quite hard. Only now am I slowly recovering but it will take a while as we see each other like twice a week because of class.

Anyways, this month, she stares at any girl I talk too. When the girl is all alone, she gives them dirty looks and completely ignores them. Will be completely obnoxious, attention seeking, and kinda grumpy. She has facetime video call me but she let it ring twice then hang up, liked my instagram post and all that stuff. She tried to grab my attention.

Last night though, she was in a super good mood. Thrown off my everything really. Someone help me.
1
1