How do we break up when we still love each other?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year, and our relationship has been the best both of us have ever had, but our emotional differences are starting to weigh down on us. He's never been a very sexual or affectionate person, where I'm always touching him and wanting some type of physical attention. He pulls away when I try to give him a massage or run my fingers through his hair, or even try to kiss him. At times I literally have to beg him for a simple kiss. It may not seem like much but I feel that he doesn't want me or doesn't find me attractive or want to be with me because of the way he acts. It's getting to the point where I want to break things off. I can't handle not feeling wanted in a relationship. Any suggestions on how I can get him to be a little more affectionate? Or does it seem like he just has no libido?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Accept him as he is or break up and find someone who you like

What Girls Said 0