How you did get closure?

You just said what's in your head ?what you want to say? ...

A closure for any kind of relationships ,in person - online relationships - long distant relationships,blah blah blah...etc

Stories-experience, whatever just put something about it.

Ah yea THANK YOU.

I Know what is a closure but I just want to shut off everything whatever it is.
im not looking for why why or anything like that,i just want to stop wondering and clear everything,I am actually moving on,so this mess should stop,i can't stick with it,but how?
Thank you

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you cannot get rid of memories overnight. You just need to be patient with yourself and understand that getting over the past is not something that happens with the snap of ones fingers, but by keeping busy in your life, meeting with new people and going out and enjoying yourself.

It took me a long time to find closure especially as my ex was such a big part of my life. I am still not fully over it, even though it is a year later. I know its old memories and feelings that still make it hard to get over the past, as it is what makes closure, even slower. I don't think of him much these days, but I have my moments. When I meet the right guy whom I want to spend the rest of my life with, then I really will have closure.

Just be patient, time is a healer

What Guys Said 1

• A reason or an explaination so you don't have to wonder about it, a real one not just a make you feel good its not you its me etc

What Girls Said 2

• Umm I never got closure from my first relationship. And don't know how to. That's why mind is going into circles...I am trying to move but its hard because I never had to deal with an issue like this. I don't think I would get closure from my ex and its probably too late anyway. How I am doing is trying to keep my prayers and faith to move on.

• The best way to get closure, is getting rid of all stuff to do with a past relationship. all pics and stuff to do with your ex and burn them or tear them up. Keep busy and if you find you start thinking of your ex, then change your thinking, replace if with thoughts that make you happy, not miserable.

Go out with friends, join a club/group in something you would enjoy doing. such as this website. You can meet new people, learn new things and keep busy.

www.meetup.com