Do you ever still had feelings for an ex months after breakup?

If so when did it stop and how did you went on about it?
I'm not in the grieving process anymore I just miss him, I don't know

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me months to get over my first ex, and just as long with all the ones after. It is 100% normal to still miss him. Just make sure that you stay level headed, even if he misses you too. It is not something to worry about though, it will get better. I promise.

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend broke up with me because his status of fb whats a period yes this''. ''. he said it was because he doesn't has time for relationship. i ask him in the future if we could be together he 'll said no. i cried a day or 2 but then i thought that he was an asshole i deserve better thatn this because he wanted to still be friends, bullshit move on girl i explained to you exes are like poo, when the breakup is recently you can still smelled and rememberd why you break up, later that poo stop smelling and you confused with chocolate as reference that you remember the good things about him. look closely for one reason you or he break uo the relationship

What Guys Said 5

• was married for 37yrs and one night she walked out on me and our son i haven't seen or talk to her for three years i destroy ever picture of her never what to see her face again i can for give her but i don't need to see her plus i give her every thing in the home i told the court that i give her every thing in the home so i say the best thing is to just don't talk to them any more let the courts tell them

• Try years

• yeah if the break up was on good terms.

• I remember when I had a breakup and it shook me like 2 months after the breakup suddenly. At that very instant I let my feelings flow and then gradually everything normalised

• Not months years i can say!! Its hard to forget some one dead maybe, but when the person is alive and fighting to forget them am sure we gonna die!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I still have feelings to this day for my first love... I think the feelings fade eventually which leads you to move on, but it is natural to still have feelings... the heart doesn't break, it is a muscle that stretches, and it takes it awhile to "get back into shape" after it is torn... there are parts of a person from 7 years ago that I miss, but I don't let it hold me back, I just smile because I knew him, and learned from our relationship. best of luck,

• No. I have no problems moving on