How do I deal with a break up?

Me and my ex boyfriend were together for six almost seven months but he broke up with me yesterday and now I’m trying so hard to be okay but I’m not I’m so emotional all the time and I’m shaky and can’t get to sleep what do I do

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Realise its ok to be feeling the way you do, then go through the stages of grief, anger and anything else you need to. Then when you are ready, look back on your past relationship and see what went wrong and what went right, might give you a insight to watch out for next time. Such as bad habits you might need to cut, or maybe even nothing at all. Maybe its just because the feeling wasn't right and he wanted to end it. Sad yes but absolutely not your fault in that case. I wouldn't dwell so hard. Whats ment to be will be

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been a day. Let your emotions out. Cry. Eat junk food. Whatever you feel like doing. Confide in friends. People deal with things differently. You'll feel ready in your own time

What Guys Said 3

• Come on, that happen yesterday, thats ok being sad... But, have sex with others helps a Lot.

• Don't listen to this asshole. Having a lot of sex does not help. Its masking the problem creating more problems

• I came in here to be a dick but when I read it I kind of felt sorry for you

• Netflix and couch

What Girls Said 1

• You will be ok try to keep yourself busy so that you dont have time to think about the break up