How do I win my boyfriend's heart back?

He called and said we should break up.

1619

What Guys Said 19

• sounds like he's not interested in you anymore. you should move on, because its no use watering a dead plant

• Step 1: Find out why he broke up with you. (Ask him.)

• There's probably nothing you can do. That's life. Win a different guy's heart.

• I know it's not what you want to hear but take it from someone who has lost a few really good ones, accept it and move on.

• you don't

• Good good... 100%

• You either try (and most likely fail) to sway him by stating your feelings again, or you just move on with your life and meet someone else who would rather be with you. Good luck!

• If he doesn't want you then there's really nothing you can do to change that.

• You're breaking up for a reason I assumr

• Buy him a Ferrari

• its not as simple as that you need to figure out why he wants to break up and fix the problem if its something you did to break the trust etc. you need to rectify that and prove to him you can be trusted and won't do it again whatever it is we can't really give you a detailed answer if we dont know whats happenend between you 2 or you dont give us any examples

• Why did he break up

• Try to keep distance

• Just go ahead and finish what ever he want and start new life

• Honestly, do nothing. Walk away. You'd be surprised how it brings former lovers back into the fold when you just let go.

• 😕😕

• don't, move on

• If you want the extreme option try to lure him back with a 3 way or another form of kinky sex but it might not work

What Girls Said 16

• How long were you two together? Did he give a reason? That is terrible and cowardly to do it over the phone. My ex said he needed a break over text a month ago and then later said we are not together anymore so it was a breakup. I told him we need to have a face to face, long talk because we were together 2 years.

• We've been together for 8months.. I think face to face, long talk will be so hard for pessimist partner, cos they see nothing good in everything. Just saying thou! 😏😏

• That is a good amount of time though. Yeah it will be but they need to put their big boy pants and listen/ sit through it because we deserve that at least. Gosh I hate pessimists lol
      Good luck

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• tbh if he is pessimistic you are better off without him.

I dated a pessimistic guy before, and it just brought me down. Someone who is pessimistic will ALWAYS be unhappy because they are a self fulfilling prophecy, and they will never try to move forward.

Worst thing is no matter what you do to help them it won't work because they will always assume it will fail, and never try.

My advice is enjoy your single life and maybe you will come across someone that is good for you.

• Ask him why, if it sounds like an excuse then he just wants out and tell him bye if he doesn't want to work it out.

• If he wants to break up you can't win his heart back. His feelings are made up. You can try but chances are you're not going to save anything.

• Move on and be a fabulous human and make him regret leaving you buy if he ask you out say no

• You don't. You just ignore his ass. Many want what they can't have.

• Don't, you can do better.

• Give him some time go no contact he may or may not come back

• You don't "win" him back. If he was really into you he wouldn't have suggested breaking up instead he would have tried talking it out with you. He probably just isn't that into you anymore.

• You will find a man where the love you give will be enough for him and will treat you good. You don't need this guy!

• let him go.

• I just let people go, if we were meant to be together we would be, so I can do the only one thing : enjoy life at its fullest instead of crying that they're gone :)

• Honestly there's nothing you can do about it. Give him some space, and focus on yourself for a while. Hopefully you guys will find back to each other, but if not, it just wasn't meant to be.

• Don't.

• Go for no contact. He might start missing you and try to come back

• don't try to get his heart back, that'll come off as needy, desperate, and somewhat immature. just let him be and if he wants you back, he'll come find you, contact you, etc to get you back. if he doesn't want you back, he won't even make an effort (or he'll make a lazy/bad effort if he does)

i know it's difficult going through breakups cuz 2 months ago my boyfriend broke up with me after dating for 3.5 years. i was literally devastated and "broke" but i had to learn to get over it and if he really wanted to be with me and it was "meant to be" he would've come back to me which he hasn't yet and might never

• Im in the same boat. Did he give a reason? I dont understand men. Letting go a good girl who has not cheated, lied or done anything bad to you but they just seem to get rid of the good ones.

• Lol.. Thanks Evelyn

• you're welcome. It is the truth.