Should I delete my exes photos although we shared a baby together?

I was in a 2& a half year relationship with this guy but after my pregnancy we both broke up because he insulted my sister and disrespected me nor did he want anything to do with the baby but my baby is back with God and since my pregnancy I haven't spoken to him directly and I changed my number but I have all the evidence of him insulting me and his photos of us together. I loved him a lot but I've got my life back on track with my career and educational life all of that was on the line but I've moved on with the pain but I don't know how to erase the photos of the man I shared a child with but he was gonna leave us anyway and I didn't to back to him...

One last thing we broke up on February this year and I started my life fresh it took a lot to get to the position I am now. N

16

What Guys Said 6

• Whatever you do don't keep your child away from him cuz whatever happened between the two of you has nothing to do with your child and did you take him back and lead him onto thinkinh u did want something with himand did he end up leaving did you tell him u didn't want him back

• Reread it. She says her child is 'back with God'. That's a euphemism for 'has passed away'.

• My condolences to you both.

• Good looking out. Sounds like all these guys just trying to get these females on the real tho

• Just put them away from your view.

• My advice is to make a folder and move them all in there and hide it from yourself. Sometime down the line you'll find them again and can make the decision when you are completely over him.

Keep up the good work and take care of yourself!

• Good to hear u moved on and if ur happy thats good but if ur waiting or got a second thought in ya mind just take a first step to solve it coz a step at this point isint that easy for him

• why do you need to delete them?

• What am I gonna do with it is what I think in my head it's not gonna bring him back to me nor am I gonna be his again nor are we gonna get our baby back plus the guy was toxic and he didn't care about me and he kept abusing me mentally and tbh I feel a sigh of relief that his gone from my life but I do miss having that someone that used to see me doll up and that used to make me smile but I saw his true colours and I don't regret letting him be...

• having these photos not gonna bring his good side back to you so you should obviously delete them.
      you'll find someone else 😊

• Don't

What Girls Said 1

• if you feel that you should then you should, in order to move on However if you don't want to because you just like some of the photos you don't have to.