Why everyone guy find me disgusting?

Even try to be confident flirty and take care of myself :( I even think I'm cute I don't know why they find me disgusting

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Upload a pic of yourself so we can get an idea of your style/looks. Otherwise we can't give an opinion because we know absolutely nothing about you. Perhaps while you're being flirty maybe they see how many people you flirt with and find you slutty. Perhaps you're awkward or maybe you give a vibe that says "hey, let's do it." Again I can't give an answer if I don't know anything about you. We can do private chat if you like, as far as any opinion I previously listed goes they are inconclusive and dont necessarily apply to you.

• Maybe I'm ugly that's all :( but sometimes I forget I'm keep flirting with guys I like

• Or maybe you're hot, we won't know until you post a picture. Maybe you're the most beautiful woman in the world and they're just intimidated to talk to you, but the world will never know how cute you are if you don't upload that picture lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because they heard rumours about you that you sleep around.