Why everyone guy find me disgusting?

Even try to be confident flirty and take care of myself :( I even think I'm cute I don't know why they find me disgusting

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Upload a pic of yourself so we can get an idea of your style/looks. Otherwise we can't give an opinion because we know absolutely nothing about you. Perhaps while you're being flirty maybe they see how many people you flirt with and find you slutty. Perhaps you're awkward or maybe you give a vibe that says "hey, let's do it." Again I can't give an answer if I don't know anything about you. We can do private chat if you like, as far as any opinion I previously listed goes they are inconclusive and dont necessarily apply to you.

• Maybe I'm ugly that's all :( but sometimes I forget I'm keep flirting with guys I like

• Or maybe you're hot, we won't know until you post a picture. Maybe you're the most beautiful woman in the world and they're just intimidated to talk to you, but the world will never know how cute you are if you don't upload that picture lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Post a picture, otherwise I have to conclude that its your bad grammar

• Every guy, are you sure. We dont personally know you to give you advice, what you look like, how you dress, how you carry yourself or behave around others.

• 0|0
  • Well they are just haters fuck them as long as you think your cute that's all that matters

• Well im hot to some women, and im not to other women. Same is true for women. Men anymore are staying clear of women more, and more nowadays. Relationship between the sexes are getting worse. Their maybe nothing worng with you its just men are starting to not want a woman , or family anymore.

• Well I'm unacttractive for everyone :

• I don't know what you look like but what you need is a pick me up. Youu need a change of pace to make you happy

• You're only disgusting if you see yourself this way. The only important opinion is yours. Other people don't matter. You can choose to see your self any way you want. Decide on how you want to see your self, then say it to yourself all day. It's a decision you have to make over and over and over until it becomes second nature

• Well it would depend on your looks and personality to be honest.

• You're great dint listen to them ❤️

• Im sure they dont find you disgusting.

• You act needy it's about only your look or your personality? I think it's not about to be confident flirting , it's about self confident and there reason for that confident when your life have meaning.

• Post a picture

• I find many women have a disgusting attitude because of the disgusting attitude men have when looking at women. If we could all stop being discussing and only meet at like a bar I'm not sure how this is all supposed to work but i need to get laid.

• Post a picture derpina

• I’m not an asshole so I wouldn’t know, Im sure ur not not “ugly” ull find a good guy don’t worry

• I have no clue why. But that's bc I have no clue what you look like.

• How do you know they find you disgusting?

• hey... dont feel like that

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe because they heard rumours about you that you sleep around.

• Did they tell you to your face you're disgusting

• Some of them been yelling ew But mostly when I flirt with them they ignore me or reject me

• question this, do you think your disgusting