Ex blocked me on IG?

So i decided to break up with my boyfriend of 5 months. I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship. He seemed surprised and he told he to be honest he had doubts about this relationship. He then said at least we're on the same page. He also said he won't be heartbroken. There was a silence for a few seconds then he hung up first saying ok bye. he then blocked me on ig and unfollowed me. Do you think he hates me? It's been 2 weeks yet he never once contacted me nor unblocked me. I did do the dumping but I feel bewildered.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't hate you. That's just how some people move on with their lives. You have to admit, seeing an ex on social media or accidently irl can be torture. It's just feels better to limit and reduce any possible contact.

What Guys Said 4

• I mean to break up over the phone is kinda... I don't know, different, I'm not going to judge since I don't know what position you guys were in.

But maybe he just needs some peace and quiet to process it.
    Shame if it stays like that

• Sounds like he was just doing what he felt was the mature thing to do.

• Sounds like you should have thought twice before breaking up.. Now he is gone. Why should he still contact you?

• He wants you to be ready...

What Girls Said 0