How do you get over a first breakup?

My first boyfriend and I had been together for two and a half months, (Not that long, I know). We met in the summer at a summer camp for our school district and hit it off, I guess. He asked me out a week after camp ended and we went on a date about a month later. We go to different schools and both can’t drive (he has really bad eyesight and I’m not 16 yet) so we weren’t able to go on dates often. I like him so much, and he likes me too, but he broke up with me because we can’t see each other when we want. It really, really sucks, and we’re still friends, but I miss him so much already. What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• remove yourself from friend zone.
    i know it if relieving when we chat to our crush but it also makes hard to leave him or like the other because we think they will come back to us. so we miss the new opportunity.
    for me it is like if she cannot be my girlfriend she cannot be mine friend too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you just have to wait. Maybe in time something better happens. You might even end up back at each other

What Guys Said 1

• Forget the fairy tale "maybe you'll get back together" nonsense.

He ended it for a sensible, logical reason. Although he'll still feel something for you, I'm sure he will be moving on, meeting new people. You should do likewise. can't move forward if you hang on to the past

What Girls Said 1

• Hey maybe you can still get back together...