Ex bootycalling me 3 weeks after breakup and 2 weeks NC?

We met, I wanted casual, he wanted more, together for a couple months when he wanted to be exclusive then asked me to be his girlfriend and dumped me 5 days later due to his emotional instability (he said he really didn't want to break up but couldn't put me through his crap (he truly does throw tantrums and gets mean and when drunk he will start fights with dudes)). He blocked me on social media minus fb friends (but blocked on chat, after he texted breakup text he blocked my phone so I responded via fb chat and we had a long convo which is when he said all that stuff as well as wanting to meet to open up about his past and decide together what we will do but he bailed day of saying "I can't... im so sorry", and blocked chat).

I ran into him after two weekends (on a sat.) at a bar and he was all over me and stayed by my side and said he loved me a bunch and that he had been scared (he was drunk hence emotional instability/impulsiveness). I brought him home (he didn't have his card for uber and his friends disappeared) but we didn't have sex though he asked.

THEN I text him next day casually (I wanted to talk about the night before but didn't say that but he had work all day.) and then didn't speak until he texted me a midnight that Thursday (aka booty call)

I know "ex"'s come back for purely sexual reasons but this seems way too soon and is a bit cruel to be honest considering 3 weeks before this he asked me to be official and 2 weeks before this he dumped me. It makes me feel like I meant nothing to him and now I am nothing more than a piece of ass.

01

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0