Should I be honest with my ex, now he has moved country?

Adviceappreciated
We broke up back in February because he told me over the phone while he was in Italy that he was moving there for good in the next academic year. I was devastated, knowing he told me this over a phone just added to my devastation. I never felt so lonely and betrayed in my whole life. He ends up coming back and I give him a hard time through text, saying to leave me alone etc... I was hurt. He ended up telling me he was done with my drama.

He only lived a 20 minute walk away, just knowing that gave me some weird sense of comfort, knowing the person I loved was not physically not so far away. I never decided to go see him because he got a girlfriend soon after me, when I did contact him a few months later, he told me to respect that and leave him alone. He also said mean things such as I look desperate etc by contacting him... maybe I did, but I missed him terribly. There was always this part of me that hoped he would realize he loved me and would try to see me again. I would be out and see the same brand car as his and color, look closely at the reg to see if it was him, I just craved to see him so much. It never was his car. Many people have the same car he did, everytime I see it, I think of him, which can get frustrating. It is like a torturous reminder of the person I loved who doesn't care about me. He told me he was thankful it ended, that are we free etc... acting like it was this great thing.

Anyway because he so far away, and I feel I will never see him again or bump into him, should I be honest with him? To tell him. All these months I have missed you terribly, I love you very much. But I know we can't be together so I learnt to accept it for what it is. The pain I have endured has been excruciating. I hope you learn to remember the simple beautiful moments we had, not on any negative ones.

I don't think he deserves it though, and it could get flung back in my face, and be called names or maybe be ignored, who knows. Is it worth it?
2
2