We Broke Up & I'm Eating like Crazy?

My 3 year relationship ended 6 months ago. We were fighting non-stop and I asked him to leave. I am heart broken and all i've been doing is over eating for 6 months. Is this normal? Has anyone gone through this?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Over eat is obvious but what makes it better is if it's salad and fruits... control before it hurts you... emotional eating is dangerous

Most Helpful Girl

• When I go through something that hurts me, I lose my appetite and lie in bed all day wallowing. I suggest you decide if you want a relationship with him or not. You can either tell him you are not over him and try to get closure or see if you want to pursue the relationship and sort out your problems. These two things are the only things that might put you at ease.