I need help from older people?

Me and my boyfriend were dating for a year and 4 months. We broke up and I found out that he got me pregnant ( I aborted the baby) he didn’t give me a valid reason to break up, he didn’t even come to the abortion clinic with me ( I am 15 years old ), he treats me like shit. I don’t know where I messed up or if I did something to him. I was being a good girlfriend in my own eyes, texting him back, making sure he is good, helping him with everything but I don't know if I wasn’t good enough for him or something like that. Where did I go wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• These are the mistakes we make in life which teach us what we should never do in life. Look, guys at that age aren't enough to handle a relationship. Most aren't. I wasn't. And when you add sex in the mix, you're giving him all that he wants and he has nothing to work for or nothing driving him to be good anymore. Guys just really want sex. That's all. The love is a bonus but it's not everything. That's the hard cold truth. And I don't know how you ended up getting pregnant but you need to have safe sex to avoid pregnancy and STIs. So just be careful about your choices doll.

• And remember, you're worth all the treasure in this world! You're priceless and the right guy will treat you like that. Don't take anything less :)

• I couldn't like this comment more. You are worth all the treasure in the world. Never forget it.

• I feel that many girls don't know this or forget this when they go behind guys. More often than not, they chase the douchebags and end up getting hurt. And they friendzone guys and ask where the nice guys are. It's crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You done nothing wrong honey. I'm 31and I can tell you he is just an arsehole. Lots of people in the world like him. You sound lovely and nice with a good heart. Take care of it, and don't let fuckers treat you like that. I'm sorry this has happened to you, you don't deserve this and I repeat, none of this is your fault

What Guys Said 11

• HE should have been the one making sure you're good, helping you with everything.
    I suppose he was scared, knows he failed and wants to forget the whole event.
    HE's the one who messed up.
    I'm VERY happy I never knocked a girl up without we both wanting it to happen.

• Please get on BC and don't accept sex without a condom from now on.
      Take care!

• Ok well first I respect and commend your decision, I know for a fact it was not easy. But I know it was the right decisions. And I condemn any one who gives you greef over it. As the Orange can has said "they should be dragged out into the street and shoot."

Ok as for your boyfriend, i mean anything could have crawl up his ass and he's taking it out on you over it, which is not right. And you shouldn't have to put up with it. It's his problem. Now if your still trying to support him while he's being an ass it time to stop interacting with him because its only going to be encouraging him to be more an ass. I mean don't stop being friendly. Just stop Going out of your way for him. Don't initiate contact let him come to you. Just give him space as much space as he wants.

Now the reason why I say this is. He obviously has a problem. But with out any of us knowing him and him confiding in us it's like a needle in a haystack. So we're all just speculating.

So I'm sorry all this grown-up shit is hitting you and at such a young age and soo close together. I do wish I could do more for you like smack some sense in to him, or anything else. And from what I can tell your doing a good job on making well though out adult decisions. Which i can say many adults can't make or even comprehend how hard this decision are.

I wish you the best of luck and don't be afraid to ack more questions.

• Forget him, and don't let it get you down. You have a fresh chance to find yourself someone who cares, good luck.

• I've never been in a relationship before but I really don't think you did anything wrong. Maybe he just feels bad about getting you pregnant and has a guilty feeling about the abortion therefore he dose not want to think or talk about it.

• You didn't do anything wrong, in fact you sound like a pushover.

If you're good to people and they're not good to you back, dump them out of your life. If you don't you may become jaded and not so nice anymore.

Please try to keep your good heart, you sound like a nice person.

• The only wrong thing that you have done was to have unprotected sex choose better your future guy and be SAFE

• "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life."

• Hi
    let I clear smt you are not problem
    is not your fault
    Clearly your boyfrind is as***le and not responsible
    Be relaxe and think about your child you

• In choosing him as your boyfriend...

• Lol that’s right, but he was a really chill good boy friend when we first started dating, he switched up real time

• I understand, I think it's not your fault, especially considering how corrupted our society is today... But you need to have higher standards and to find out what it is what you're really looking for if you want to find a really good guy who would really love you...

• You went wrong several times.

1. You had sex when you are underage.
    2. You had unprotected sex.
    3. You didn't report him to the police for rape.

You might still be able to report him to the police. I suggest you do.

• Um I don't think you know about the Romeo and Juliet law's. Basically if there with in 4 year's it not rape. And them dating for that long ways more in there favor.

• He’s 16 I’m 15

• The age of consent and age to marry changes by jurisdiction

• you probably didn't do anything wrong. That age is hard, he can only think through his cock and doesn't realize what he has right in front of him!

What Girls Said 4

• He might've been the asshole or he was bored but none of this is your fault.
    I'm sorry about the whole abortion thing.

I'm not older than you but I'm pregnant myself right now (1 month) and my boyfriend stayed with me.

I can't help you a lot but tell you you shouldn't blame yourself if there's no reason he gave you^^

• Leave him. You deserve better. If he tries getting you back, respect yourself and don't take him.

• You didn't do anything wrong.. Have more self respect. Let him go, let it all go, you are way too young Quit spending time wondering about a boy. Finish school, set goals, keep busy and find something to take your mind off of this stuff. You will look back 5 years from now and he won't matter. Focus on yourself, best of luck

• Honey, you did nothing wrong. Have you tried asking him why he treats you the way he does?

• He wouldn’t talk to me anymore, he has too much pride to even say sorry to me.

• Well, I'm sure you did nothing wrong. It's better that you don't have people like him in your life anyway, what a douche.