If my girlfriend goes from adding a smiley face and heart at the end of a text to just a heart is it bad?

The reason I am wondering is because she was upset last week and almost dumped me and she ended the conversation with a heart and no smiley face. We made up after the fight and she has been giving the smiley face with a heart. Today she started texting me first, I had her laughing and stuff but at the last text see said her hockey was starting and she would see me tomorrow with just a heart after not a smiley... Is this a bad thing? Could the same feelings from last week be starting in her again?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think too much about little things that could actually ruien the relationship. Her hocky was starting and she was in a hurry. Think about it, do you really think she was thinking to her self "no smilie face HA! take that" lol its just silly calm down, she decided to stay with you for a reason : ) <3

What Girls Said 2

• No don't overthink about it, after all it's just a smiley. She started texting yu, so if she was in a bad mood she probably wouldn't have done it. So relax =)

• Absolutely not. I think you're overanalyzing the text message. This does not mean anything.

What Guys Said 1

• your an idiot