Girls, She broke up with me should I visit her house with flowers?

kcalbdrop
Hi so i have been dating this beautiful girl for a year now and i can't even explain how much i love her she honestly is my world. long story short she dumped me yesterday and the reason was that her past bothered her so much that she felt so bad being with me because she regrets her past so much when she is with me. Even tho we had so many talks and every day i told her the past does not matter and she should just focus on us. i know it is not in her control it's just her brain and she sent me a paragraph with said " the only way to not remember or regret the past is not to have a reason for it and the reason is YOU i regrets it because of you so i am leaving you but i love you so so much" i know she loves me and there has been not a single day since a year when we didn't talk and it's been about 2 days now that we haven't sent a single text i was waiting for her to text me. But i am thinking should i show up to her house tomorrow with some flowers and hug her? of course because we didn't break up because of someone messing up she just thought getting away from me would make her feel better... it's killing me to think how upset she would be because the smallest problem she had in past she would run to me and cry on my shoulder and it's been 2 days i haven't heard from her. Do you think showing up to her house with flowers and chocolates without any notice would be a good idea? as if i asked she won't say yes or would just ignore my text or call... OR do you think i should just let her come to me even if it takes a week and never text or call her until she does? please give me some good answers as i am struggling to not text or call her i want to so bad just to ask how she is doing !
4