Why would she block me on Facebook and nothing else?

Hi guys and girls,

The girl I was recently dating has blocked me on Facebook, the thing Is I never had her as a friend on there in the first place she hasn’t blocked my whatsapp or my snapchat or tinder? she said the timing wasn’t right for her and I have spoken to her a few times after. When I have spoken to her she has responded very quickly and things felt like they were going back to normal just smoothly running then she would stop texting, It’s like she has something stopping her from getting involved my question is really why would you block me on Facebook and nothing else and why would you be very quickly texting one minute and the next minute just want nothing to do with me can anyone give a bit of insight?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sure she is single? Maybe she has not Good time with her boyfriend and just hang out with you for fun, and blocked you just to make her boyfriend don't find you?

• She is completely single she even posted on Instagram how she was and her friends said to her she made a good choice because her ex was vile

• She even said on Instagram how her friends helped her through her break up?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't get caught up in why she blocked you here and not there, or why she texting one min and not the next. Women are full of games. It's time to move on from her and stop allowing this crap to consume you. Block her on one of them sites and see what her response is.

• You aren't her entire life. She probably has things to do that are more important